Selected recent transactions
Augusta has closed over 70 transactions to an aggregate value in excess of €7.3 billion, including 14 years at the forefront of pioneering transactions in renewables.
- First framework agreement for institutional investors acquiring UK on/ offshore wind portfolio (RWE Innogy’s Zephyr transaction closed 2004)
- Second ever onshore wind farm sale to institutional investor by a German developer (Enertrag’s French assets to HgCapital closed in 2005)
- First sale of German permitted offshore project to institutional investor (PNE’s Gode Wind I to Econcern closed in 2007)
- First sale of offshore wind turbine OEM (Multibrid to Areva closed in 2007/2010)
- First sale of German offshore wind project to a pure financial investor (Nördlicher Grund to Blackstone closed in 2011)
- First ever MBO of large small-hydro portfolio in Europe (RP Global portfolio to Cube closed in 2011)
- First sale of Spanish wind operating asset following retroactive tariff changes (Element Power’s Almatret sold to Aviva closed in 2012)
- Sale of largest ever offshore wind permitted and grid connected portfolio (PNE’s Gode Wind to Dong Energy closed in 2012)
- Sale of UK’s largest CfD-based onshore wind developer platform (PNE UK to Brookfield closed in 2015)
- First long dated project finance loan placement for food waste anaerobic digestion construction in the UK (Agrivert closed in 2015)
- Largest Google corporate PPA in Europe (160MW Norwegian wind farm Tellenes in 2016) (Google PPA closed in 2016)
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the sale of two onshore wind projects in Scotland by Velocita Energy Developments (“Velocita”) to NTR Wind 1 Fund (“NTR”). The two projects are the 11.5MW operating wind farm Ardoch and Over Enoch … Continue reading
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the sale of the French portion of Velocita’s onshore wind development business together with an approx. 500MW onshore wind pipeline in France to Envision Energy (“Envision”), a leading global smart energy solutions provider. … Continue reading
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the sale of Platina Energy III LP Fund’s 52MW operating onshore wind farm portfolio in France.
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the sale of GE’s 51.3MW operating onshore wind farms to BlackRock.
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the financing and sale of the Tellenes 160MW ready-to-build onshore wind farm south of Stavanger in Norway. BlackRock Real Assets is acquiring a 100% interest in Tellenes from Zehpyr AS and Norsk Vind … Continue reading
Augusta & Co is pleased to announce the sale of DIF Renewable Energy Fund’s 62.1MW operating onshore wind farm to funds managed by Allianz Global Investors (Luxembourg) (AGI). Augusta & Co acted as exclusive financial adviser to the DIF Renewable … Continue reading
Augusta & Co acted as financial advisor to a fund managed by Impax Asset Management (“Impax”) on the sale of its 107.7MW wind farm portfolio in Finland, to a fund managed by Allianz Capital Partners. The sale is agreed and … Continue reading
Agrivert, the UK market leading owner-operator of Anaerobic Digestion (AD) and composting technology, has completed a £96 million recapitalisation for which Augusta & Co, acting as sole financial advisor, placed: • £63 million 17 year, fixed rate infrastructure loan to … Continue reading
Augusta & Co acted as exclusive financial adviser to Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund LP (MEIF 1) on the sale of its 63.4MW onshore wind portfolio in France to ERG Renew. Continue reading
Augusta & Co acted as exclusive financial adviser to PNE WIND AG on the sale of its development team and pipeline of onshore wind development projects in the UK. The portfolio consists of 1,227 MW across thirty-two development sites in Scotland. Continue reading