Founded in 2002 by a group of senior bankers from leading bulge-bracket investment banks, we provide high-quality and conflict free advice and execution:
- Placing equity in pre- and post-permitted, turnkey or operating renewable energy projects.
- Placing debt in renewable energy projects.
- Raising equity and debt capital for renewables development businesses, independent power producing businesses or Clean Tech supply chain companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions advice on renewable energy companies, asset portfolios and supply chain businesses.
- Strategic advice on entering the renewable energy space.
- Valuation and value maximisation strategy.
- Restructuring advice and execution.
Our clients include project developers as well as some of the largest corporate/utility and financial players in the sector. We have deep sector expertise across a range of renewable energy technologies including wind (on- and off-shore), solar, biomass, landfill, biofuels, marine and hydro.
We have been successfully placing capital in the renewable energy and Clean Tech space since 2002 giving us in-depth sector knowledge and access to an unrivalled global industry network at senior levels. We believe we have sold and advised on more utility-scale renewable energy assets than any other financial advisor or accountant.
This makes us the ‘go-to’ advisor for both existing and new investors wanting to access the renewable energy space as well as governments shaping renewable energy policy. Consequently, we have a unique and very detailed picture of each institution’s appetite in terms of technology, region, size and investment hurdle rates and can advise our clients on what is a dynamic and continuously evolving policy environment.
Augusta & Co is owned by its Partners and employees. Without the costs and conflicts of supporting a capital-intensive investment banking infrastructure we take an independent and long-term approach to building client relationships. We are very proud of the repeat business we do with our long-standing clients.